Where is the best place to order-----and cheapest?
Where is the best place to order-----and cheapest?
Well I dunno if my prescription's still good but I go to the eye doctor over in Norton next to Taco Bell. I forgot how much they charged but they have good contacts.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
i used to go to valu vision over in kingsport, but got tired of the drive
i go to the optometry group beside taco bell, i think it was 200 bucks for a years supply for me
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I think it's usually around 25 for me each pair. I don't get a year supply at a time though. I go back when I need them. I need new contacts though. I should go get them next pay check before I go to graduation.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Its like $200 and some change at Tri-Cities in Clintwood for a 12 month supply.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
My wife went to the vision center at Sam's Club and they gave her 4 pairs of 3 different types so she could try them and see which she liked best and didn't charge her for the samples only the ones she ordered and she got a great price on them as well. Her whole family gets there eyewear and contacts there, the one in Lexington is the one the go to it has a really good vision center.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks